Sunday, June 26, 2005

Sunday 25th June

This has to be a quick one as I'm about to race out the door to meet Michelle for our long run. I'm hoping to do 20km today in preparation for the 1/2 marathon next month.

Well we are now seriously into winter. The last few mornings it's got down to about 5 degrees, but we've then had brilliant blue sunshine and tops of about 14 or 15 degrees, so I can't complain too much. We've also had some rain, finally.

I was off work for 4 days week before last as I had the most horrible cold/flu thing. I didn't even get to exercise at all for a whole week, which is not good considering I've got to be as fit as possible for next month. Alana was also sick and Nick has just recovered too.

I've seen that the UK is finally having some summer weather. Just make sure you all slip slop slap!!

Okay, gotta go. Will catch up again soon!


Alana's Quote of the Day "Trust me Mum, I know what I'm doing!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home