Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Tuesday 19th April

Some excellent news. I got the job!!

I'm now a PA to an MD. Start next Tuesday (day after Anzac Day). Just need to go on a major shopping spree now so that I can look the part! Who'd have thought hey - me a PA!

Anyway we've been out doing things again.

Here's some more photos of the last couple of days.

We went to lunch at the Healesville Country Club. My dad is a member there and it's all a bit posh! But it was a lovely day and the food was lovely (if you like seafood that is!!). Luckily for me there was a separate buffet for us lot that don't eat it!

Here's the obligatory photo of me and Alana with my parents. We also had some taken with Nick's parents.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



And I love this one of Nick and Alana. She had tons of room to run around and kept my dad very busy trying to keep up with her.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



This is the view from the back of the Country Club. Beautiful isn't it!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Yesterday we went for a drive down the Great Ocean Road. We didn't have Alana as it was her first day back at school.

Unfortunately the weather wasn't great down there, which was a real shame, but it wasn't too cold.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



This is where we stopped for lunch. A cute little place right on the beach. Everyone else had some kind of fishy meal, and said how fantastic it was, so I'll take their word for it. They get the fish straight from the boat when it comes in each morning. And YES that's my glass of champgane sitting there.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



This was me after my 3 glasses of champagne at lunch. Thought I'd try a Helsy shot!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



And check out this house. It sits on a huge concrete pylon. How mad is that!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Came home via the Queenscliff-Sorrento Ferry.

Alana now has her new reading glasses. She loves wearing them, which is a huge relief. Hopefully her reading and writing will improve dramatically now.



Alana's Quote of the day: "Mummy could you please be quiet, I've got a headache!"

1 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Jaykay said...

Ben I think that there is an access stairway from a house on the side of the hill out to the house on the column.

It is unreal when you drive past it and see it just sitting out there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home