Friday, May 20, 2005

Friday 20th May

It's starting to get a bit chilly in the mornings now. I got into the car to go to the gym this morning and there was a little bit of ice on the windscreen. It was gone as soon as I put the wipers on, but it was there, which means that Autumn is finally arriving.

Looking at the weather reports I think that it's going to arrive next week. We're in for some rain, and about time too. Check out the weather in Brisbane yesterday. Unbelievable! And this is what happened in Perth earlier in the week. Some really weird weather lately!

Well I've nearly done 2 weeks of this detox, and it's now starting to get a bit tough. It's just quite restrictive and that's what's tough. And yes I really miss my champers too! I think I've lost a bit of weight by doing it, but I'm not sure that I feel any different for doing it. I will do the 3 weeks as I want to see the end results and I will probably give it another go in 6 months or so, fool that I am!!

Still addicted to Big Brother. It's probably one of the better series that I've watched especially as there are alot of women in there who are so up themselves. Great entertainment!


Alana's Quote of the Day: "Mummy, your farts stink!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home