Friday, August 19, 2005

Friday 19th August

Yes it's nearly the weekend again.

Not sure why I'm so happy as it's going to be quite a stressful one.

We've got the family get together tomorrow!! Should be a barrel of fun.....NOT!! We're all meeting up at an indoor soft play centre, which is going to be absolutely packed because they've forecast rain. This means that there's probably not going to be anywhere to sit, also lots of kids have their birthday parties at these places, so there's going to be hundreds of screaming kids too. Not to mention the fact that none of us really get along that well either.

I can also see that everyone is going to want to come back to our place as it's just up the road. So I'll probably have to play hostess to everyone, which means I'm going to have to go and buy biscuits and lollies for everyone. And I'll probably have to buy alcohol too....at least there's one good thing out of it all!!

On Sunday I've got a 10km Fun Run. Have been a bit slack with my running this week so I'm not looking to do any PB's!! And judging by the weather forecast it's going to be cold, wet and windy!!

I'm about to start packing up my office as we're moving over to a new office on the other side of the building. Haven't got vey much to pack as I haven't been here long enough to accumulate too much junk so it shouldn't take too long!

Weather is crap today. It's been raining all day and looks set to continue for the rest of the weekend and well into next week. Yes, we still need the rain, but couldn't it just rain at night??

We are now the proud owners of a new BBQ. As we sell them at work, we thought it stupid not to take advantage of this. Check it out here. Ours is the 4700.

Nick's going to put it together some time over the weekend (if he gets time). Then we need to sell the old one. It'll probably need a bit of a clean and polish. May be able to sell it to my sister as their one is really old.

Roll on Summer!

Alana's Quote of the Day: "Mummy is this a swear word?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home