Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Wednesday 27th October

It's been such a crappy day today. The weather has been appalling. Torrential rain, strong gusty winds, hail.....reminds me of England!!
Luckilly we normally only get one day of it and then it reverts back to pleasant weather again!! Check out the 4 day weather forecast on the right!

I'm starting to feel a bit better today and the cold is shifting. Alana's is taking a bit longer to get rid of. I'm not sure if it's the swimming that's giving her the colds or she's just prone to getting them. Might have to consider her giving up the swimming for a bit and see if this helps.

Margaret is now back at work and throwing it at me left, right and centre, which is great as I would much rather be busy than sat twiddling my thumbs all day. I've now learnt how to print off cheques and pay creditors, and I'm learning how to do a reconcilliation!!

Not much more to tell, so I'll leave it there for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home