Monday, October 25, 2004

Monday 25th October

We have a new baby!! Check her out!!






I finally got round to buying one yesterday, and it's a little beauty too!! The grass now looks well kept and tidy!!

I've got another cold. Must have picked it up off Alana or Nick as they're both full of it. Not feeling great, but not sick enough to have time off work. Solider on!!

Went round to my parent's on Saturday as everyone was over there, so I thought I'd better do the right thing and drop by. All was going along quite smoothly until Alana walks back into the house soaking wet. Seems that my brother's 2 little girls were throwing pine cones into the pond and Alana was standing a bit too close and got totally drenched. And of course Alana was only throwing pine cones because the other girls were doing it!! We left rather quickly after that.
On a sadder note, when my Dad left a bit later to take my brother and his 2 girls to the train station, he accidentally ran over one of my mum's cats who was under the car, trying to keep out of the way of all the kids. Cat is now dead.....oops!!

2 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Babes - nightmare about the cat, you parents must be gutted. How do you explain that one!
Hope you're feeling better soon.
xxxx

Helsy

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the video J and yes my hair is quite a bit different from the last time you saw it.
Another cold :-( hope you feel better &
Sorry to hear about your parents cat!

Love Lxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home