Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Tuesday 19th October

It's amazing how one thing changes in our life, and everything else seems to change too!! What do they call it....the ripple effect!!!
Due to Nick now working, I am unable to go to the gym in the mornings. I was really into a good routine, and my food intake was quite good too, and I was slowly losing weight. We were all sleeping well, and everyone was doing okay!!

Now life has just turned upside down (well for me anyway). I have no energy or motivation to go to the gym in the evenings, Nick is now working 10-12 hour days and doesn't seem to have the energy or the inclination to do anything in the evenings either.
Alana is now going to After School Care 3 days per week and is not sleeping very well either.
My food intake has gone rapidly downhill and I'm eating crap again (see weight blog).
I'm not sleeping very well either (and I don't think Nick is either). The possums kept me awake last night. They were scuttling about at some stupid hour of the morning.

Nick has told the people that he's working with that he's not going to stay but will keep doing the job until either they find somebody else, or he finds another job - whichever comes first.

Weather has improved again this week. As I'm typing this, I am looking outside and it is clear blue skies and brilliant sunshine. Of course it's only going to stay fine until Friday and then there's a cool change with rain for the weekend. Typical isn't it.

It's now all official. Got my Change of Name Certificate in the mail yesterday, so I can now officially change everything to Mrs B!!! Oh Yuk, that's going to take forever to notify everyone. Might just do it gradually!!

Helsy the video has arrived, but as it was delivered to the house, there was nobody at home to accept it, so I've rung DHL and they're going to deliver it to work tomorrow. Sounds like a good evening's entertainment coming up tomorrow night!!

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi babes - nightmare with the routine. But look at it as just a change in routine and before you know it, you'll be in a routine again. How did you get on with Alana's school - was it just the writing/reading thing? Hope you have fun with the vid. Wish you had been there.xxx

helsy
20/10/04 05:35 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home