Friday, October 22, 2004

Friday 22nd October

I'm so glad that it's Friday. This week has been a bit of a nightmare. The woman I work with, Margaret, has had another operation this week so has been off work all week, and it looks like she's also off next Monday and Tuesday. Needless to say I feel like I've been pushed into the deep end, and even though I'm not drowning as such, I'm struggling a little bit, mainly becuase I don't know how to do everything yet!! There's plenty of time to learn I know, but it'd be nice if I could answer everyone's queries when they ask!!

I've had a massive headache for the last couple of days. I think it has something to do with the fact that I've not had any chocolate, biscuits, cake, sweets or munchies, and I've given up drinking coffee and tea for now. Withdrawal symptons have hit me big time. This also happened when I started eating low carb....do you remember that J2??

Hopefully tomorrow will bring a bit of respite and I'll be feeling alot better - I'll need to be, as I'm going to be running around like a blue arsed fly!!

I had to pay out $24 today for a 4 month prescription of the pill. Yep it's not free over here. I've decided to stop taking the pill and have something inserted in my arm called Implanon. Means that I don't have to remember to take the pill each day. It lasts for 3 years too, so can basically forget all about it.

Helsy we watched the wedding video last night. Had me in stitches of laughter, especially the speeches. How long did they go on for??? And I really thought that Steve looked quite nervous...kept pointing out that he had these prompts on his piece of paper. Loved it all, especially seeing all you guys.

Lisa, I loved your hair. It's the first time I've actually seen it with the extensions in it. And you all looked absolutely fantastic. Reallly wish I could have been there.

My parents arrived home safely. Took my Dad's car back last night too. It's not good trying to drive when there's this severe headache pumping across the top of your head. And then I had to sit there and look at photos and listen to loads of stories about the trip.
One good thing, I got all my Clinique stuff. Phew - luckily it was just in time as I was running out of moisturiser.

Okay, need to go and lay down in a dark quiet room!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh chick. glad you enjoyed the vid. wish you had been there too. keep at it with the no munchies you can do it girl!! xxx

helsy
23/10/04 05:16 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home