Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Tuesday 12th October

I seem to be losing days at the moment. Just can't seem to keep up with it all!!

Today has been the warmest day for a while. It was 32 degrees at 5pm, with a clear blue sky and brilliant sunshine. Really not trying to make you all jealous....haha!!

I sat in the sun on Sunday and got a bit too much colour (now very red!!) so I have to remember to be a bit more careful. Body hadn't seen any sun since last summer and I forget that it's not used to it at the moment. Must remember - SLIP, SLOP, SLAP!!

Nick starts his new job tomorrow....at 6.30am!! I'm now going to go to the gym in the evening, rather than the morning, but I'll probably wait until after 7pm as it quietens down then!!

Alana will go into After School Care from Thursday as I finish early on a Wednesday so that I can take here to Gymnastics. My Sister In Law has offered to pick her up from School on a Thursday as well, but can't do it this Thursday as they're going up to Darwin for 5 days, so from next week she only has to go into care 3 days per week, and as we're still not sure what hours Nick will be working, it may change again. Luckily Alana loves going to ASC so there's no objections there!!

We're off to see Faithless this weekend, so my friend Margaret is going to come over and babysit Alana. I did ask my sister if she'd look after her, but she's got her nose out of joint about something I've done or said, so she wasn't forthcoming with a YES!!

Work is really busy now as I'm being given more work as I get quicker at doing things. I made up an invitation today to send out to some of our customers for Oaks Day, so it's not all hard work!!!

Okay, must go and get ready for the gym and scoff something to fill the belly!!

2 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the job Nick - hope it goes well. J - there must be something in the air at the moment. Steve isn't talking to Lainey, I'm not talking to Bog, you're not talking to your sister - fabulous! Families, who'd have them! Kate sent your vid to you today, so you should get it by Friday. Still catching up with washing and stuff at the moment, so better go. Miss you.xx

helsy
13/10/04 03:53 am

 
At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck today on your new job Nick, hope all goes well.
I see Katie has sent the wedding video, enjoy.
Hope you are all well.
Lxx

Lisa
13/10/04 07:43 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home