Friday, October 15, 2004

Friday 15th October

Hi Everybody. Well another day seems to have disappeared quickly. It didn't start off well and it didn't really finish well either.

We had a note from Alana's teacher asking if we could come in and see her. Seems that she's a bit concerned about her writing still. And of course now that both of us are working full time, it's almost impossible.
I do finish early on a Wednesday so I'll have to go and see her then. Really not what I wanted to hear though.

Then when I get to work there's a ton of it waiting for me. Now I like to be busy, but I hate being stressed and busy - not a good combination. Then I get a phone call asking if I can drop something off to Glaxo on the way home. Even worse, as I have to pick Alana up and I can't be late at all. The only good thing was that I ended up leaving work at 3pm, dropping the stuff off and then having enough time to go to the gym before I had to pick Alana up.

I wanted to go and do the shopping too, but as I was hot and sweaty from the gym I had to go home and have a shower, and as Nick didn't get home until nearly 7.30, I was just too exhausted to even consider it by then.

Not sure what I'm going to give Alana for lunch today though!! There's always Jam sandwiches I suppose!!

We're off to see Faithless tomorrow night, so it'll be good to get out and have a good 'hand waving in the air' dance. Just hope I can keep awake!! My only dilema is what to wear as I haven't been out to a club for ages. Might have to do a bit of shopping tomorrow!!

2 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God girl. getting stressed just reading about it. been to pizza express. had 2 bouteille du vin. probably spelt wrong! am going to bed! miss you. fingers crossed with sprog. maybe she's snogging too many boys!!!! xx

helsy
15/10/04 08:45 am

 
At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wicked time tomorrow night, hope you have a great time and mange to find something to wear (any excuse to go shopping!)
Hels - I will email you another email addess to try.
Lx

Lisa
15/10/04 10:29 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home