Thursday, October 07, 2004

Thursday 7th October

Sorry I didn't get to post in here yesterday but I was too tired last night. Not sure why, probably due to the early mornings at the gym again.

Anyway not much happened yesterday so you didn't miss anything.

Work is now quite busy, which is great. Makes the time fly by. Learning all about an Accounting Package called Quickbooks. It's been so long since I did any kind of accounts work, but it's all coming back to me now!!

Alana started at her gymnastics again last night, and as I'm working till 5 at the moment, Nick took her. Seems she's really confident now on the parallel bars. Last term she was a little bit hesitant as they have to crawl across the top. Now she's like a little monkey!!!

She also starts at her swimming again on Saturday. She's only doing once a week with that as I can't get home in time to take her during the week.

Weather has turned yuk again. Yesterday was a perfect day, beautiful blue skies, warm and sunny and 24 degrees. This morning as I'm typing it is now raining and have just heard some thunder too. But that's Melbourne for you.

Alana is off to another party for one of her friends at school. Not sure what to buy for her, which is really strange as I've got a daughter the same age, but of course everyone's tastes are different.

Ciao for now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home