Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Wednesday 1st September

I've finally caught up with a really old friend of mine who I went to school with. I last saw her when I was living in Qld (around 1991).
Anyway, I finally tracked down her parents and they gave me her number. It was lovely talking to her as we were really good friends at school.
She lives in Qld now but is coming down to Melbourne in December so we're going to catch up then.

I'm off to see Suddenly 30 tonight with my Sister. It's a preview showing and it doesn't actually get released until tomorrow. Not sure how I'm going to cope without my bag of lollies to munch on though. Not sure that my Halumi wrapped in bacon will suffice (and it'll probably smell the whole place out too!!).

Thanks girls for your emails. Great to hear from you all. Lisa, have a great time in China.

I've actually got some work to do at the moment and the time seems to be flying past today. Had to sneak this post inbetween my work.

Better get back to it.

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey babes. Glad to hear that you're catching up with old friends - must be really strange after so long. Fraid I haven't got much chat today - had a long day at work. Only just got home. So having a curry for dinner. v. bad. assuming that the sod will deliver it soon. I'm hank marvin!! Anyway, how's Nick's job hunting going? Hope there are lots of opportunities for him. Gotta go but take care for now. xx

helsy
02/09/04 06:18 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home