Friday, August 27, 2004

Friday 27th August

Alana's off on her excursion to the Aquarium this morning, so I had to get her to school 15 minutes early. This meant thad I didn't have time to dry my hair, so I have very fly away, unstyled hair. Not something that I really want to do very often!!!!

Nick's been for his interview this morning. He's going to go out with them on Monday to see if he likes the job. He's also in the process of emailing some of the larger organisations out here with his CV to see if he can get anything.

I'm meeting up with some of the British Expats out here tomorrow. Going to the same pub that we met up at last time, so it looks like it's going to be a good pig out, as it's a buffet style layout...eat as much as you like......not good!!!

Nice weather still....may even get to enjoy it tomorrow.

Have a good weekend all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home