Monday, August 30, 2004

Monday 30th August

It was all systems go this morning. Nick decided to check out the company that he had an interview with on Friday, and has gone out with one of their drivers this morning. He had to be at the depot at 7.15am, so was up at 6.00 to get himself organised.

Of course I had had the crappiest nights sleep, so I was already awake when the alarm went off and didn't get any more sleep after that.

I had to get both me and Alana organised...so it was a bit hectic. Did manage to get us both out the door on time, but the weather is horrible this morning. Hasn't stopped raining all night long....which also kept me awake!!

What a contrast in weather to Saturday. It was just the best winter's day. Was about 22 degrees and the sun shone all day We decided to clear the cobwebs off the BBQ and so invited my Sister and her tribe over as well. Very pleasant evening if I do say so myself. Unfortunately the dog next door had been let out and it barked most of the night before the owners brought it inside....how considerate of them - NOT!!

Got my dates mixed up for the Expats Meet up. It's this weekend...oops!! Luckily I'd been reading the forum on Saturday morning and had checked the thread to confirm the time - noticed the 4th September date, so at least I managed to save myself from what could have been a very embarassing moment!!!

So where are you all??? Haven't heard from anyone in ages...what's happening? Is anyone still there????

2 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Babes - sorry I've been so slack. Had AndynLiz's wedding - lovely! Which means it's less than 4 wks to ours! Getting stressed now. Work is mega hectic - too much. So not getting the chance to do things I want to. Had dress fitting. V.bizarre. Got to go shoppin next week, then it's Barcelona! xxx

helsy
31/08/04 12:27 am

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Other than that... well Kate's Granny died. She's gutted, but is trying to get on with things. Steve's been really busy with work. Went to see the Bourne Supremacy - great movie. Haven't spoken to Jules in a while. Did I tell you about Lisa's hair extensions!?! Really suits her! Gotta go and do washing/ironing etc. Domestic bliss eh! xx

helsy
31/08/04 12:29 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home