Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Thursday 25th August

Not much to say today.

It was the warmest winter night in 93 years last night!! Only went down to about 17 degrees. Even the ducted heating didn't cut in at all. That said, I still wore my fleece PJ's to bed.

Alana now has another course of antibitoic medicine to take. Hopefully this'll knock the cough and cold on the head. Seems that as soon as she got into the doctors surgery she made it very clear that she didn't want an injection by telling him so!! Can you just picture this 5 year old telling the doctor - no injection thanks!!

Nick may have found a job. He's off for an interview tomorrow morning. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's a good job. Will let you know how it goes.

My parents have now landed in the UK. Hopefully the weather will be good to them. They are going to stay the last night before they leave for Canada with Nick's parents. I'd like to be a fly on the wall that night!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home