Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Tuesday 31st August

Well yesterday was a complete washout. It rained just about the whole day. I'd straightened my hair in the morning but by the time I'd been in and out of the rain, I'd taken Alana swimming, which is like sitting in a sauna, my hair looked like a poodle!!! Was hardly worth the effort and time it took me....note to self - if it's raining, or Alana has to go swimming, don't bother straightening hair!!

Here's a couple of photos of "The Family". These were taken on Saturday, before we had our BBQ (which you can see sitting in the background).









The job that Nick went out on yesterday was pretty crap by all accounts. Think it might be better for him if he concentrates on getting in with a larger company, who have all the proper rules and regulations in place for their employees!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Babes - I think you all look fab, but do understand that if you're not comfortable in your jeans, you can be miserable all day. Low carbing is working for me at the moment - have lost half a stone in the last month ish. I'm doing it sensibly anyway. Just want to lose a couple more pounds, but mustn't lose too much. Can't be a baggy bride! x

helsy
31/08/04 04:32 pm

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope Nick finds a job he enjoys - nothing worse than dreading going to work! And finally - will be on the mobile or you can ring Wotton House direct and they can put you through to my room - that might be cheaper for you. I'll email you the number. Take care for now. xxxxx

helsy
31/08/04 04:33 pm

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't faint J yes I am still alive and kicking, you all look great, off to China Thursday, my usual long email on it's way now.

Take care, miss you all.

Lisaxx

Lisa
31/08/04 11:45 pm

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Secret Stash.Earn Huge

Commissions
by signing up as an herbal affiliate. Add some links to your page.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home