Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Tuesday 24th August

Had an appointment with the Plastic Surgeon this morning so that I could get the results of the growth that they dug out of my nose. Very happy.....both benign - phew that's a relief. The holes are gone now and there's just a tiny little colour on the end of my nose which is hardly noticeable. I await the bill with bated breath!!!

Alana is off school again. She's still not well and it looks like she's going to have to go back to the Doctors to get some more medication. Hopefully they might give her something stronger this time!!

Weather - what can I say - Spring has arrived. It's a beautiful day today and is expected to stay that way for the rest of the week.....of course it's going to rain on the weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home