Thursday, September 02, 2004

Thursday 2nd September

So I went to see the movie Suddenly 30 last night with my sister. The movie was OK - but I'm glad I didn't have to pay to see it.
BUT - there was this woman sitting in the not next to but one seat. She had taken her shoes off and they absolutely reeked - I kid you not. Me and my sister had to sit through this whole movie with the stench of rotting feet filtering up our noses. It was totally disgusting. Now tell me, have you ever taken your shoes off and NOT realised that your feet stink??? I think not. Anyway she quite happily sat through the whole movie with the shoes off and her feet in full view. Can't believe how inconsiderate some people are!!!

I've now booked the tickets for Faithless. We couldn't decide whether to get tickets for the floor area, where you just dance the whole night, or whether to book some seats on the side of the arena - so we went for the seats - you gotta remember how old we both are and that we haven't been to any clubs for ages, so might not have the stamina to stay standing for the whole night!!! Now the big decision is whether to get a hotel room in town that night, or just jump on the train and come home? Decisions, Decisions!!

1 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Derr. Hotel honey, every time!! You should've made some really sarky comments about the feet. I know that Steve definitely would have if it had been us! Hope you're well. Spoke to Jules today who's now on maternity leave a week early due to high blood pressure. She now reckons the baby's going to be early!!! xxx

helsy
03/09/04 04:37 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home