Monday, August 16, 2004

Monday 16th August

Firstly, Jules it was great to chat to you last night. So good catching up on all the gossip. You really gave me a good laugh.

Secondly, Helsy, I want all the dirty goss on everything that happend at your Hens Night on Saturday night....and I mean ALL the gossip!!!

Weather on Saturday was just awful. It absolutely poured with rain the whole day and night. Hasn't rained that hard and that much since I've been here. I'm now wearing my Sheepskin coat nearly all the time when I'm out.
Then yesterday (Sunday) it was blue sky and sunny all day. Still not warm, but if you sat in the window with the sun streaming through, it was gorgeous.
When I went to the gym this morning it was 2 degrees and there was a bit of ice on my windscreen. Still at least I didn't have to try and scrape it off with the scraper like in the UK. It literally came off as soon as I put the windscreen wipers on.
I think that the end of winter is near though as there is going to be alot more sunny warmer days coming up over the next couple of weeks.....famous last words!!!

Okay I need some advice as to what I'm supposed to to about the dog next door. It barks consistently anywhere from 7.30pm until 1am...as it did on Saturday Night. How do we approach the owners and say "shut the f***er up or else"??? Is there a nice neighbourly way of doing it? As most of you know, we're a pretty passive family and aren't into confrontation, so any good ideas will be considered.

3 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.22 calibre usually works!

Nick xXx

nick
16/08/04 02:20 pm

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy an air rifle and shoot the bastard!!! hA HA just kidding....bloody baby has its feet stuck in my rib cage....better go now to beat the traffic. Speak to you soon.

Jules Dellar
17/08/04 02:16 am

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't shoot it!!! I blame it on the owners. It's just bored and is craving attention. Hen night was great. Must give you a call and tell you. Got some photos from Becca so will email them over to you too. Lisa's hair is fab. And Ang pulled! Good girl! Gotta go to bed. Had a really hard day at work and knackered. Mr Redden got back from Prague, but he was still pished after 15 pints! Tired. Off to bed. xxx

helsy
17/08/04 07:16 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home