Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Tuesday 7th September

Got my hair highlighted and cut last night. I'm getting used to the sort of fringe thing now, but it takes more effort to keep it styled as I have to straighten it or else it just goes all wispy and wavy.....not a good look!!!

I'm just starting to get into Australian Idol over here....same as Pop Idol in UK. This is their second series so everyone is very familiar with it all now. They're down to the last 10 or 11 people and they're all living in a house together.
I haven't been interested until now, but might have to make it a regular watch on TV.

There's a federal election been announced for October 9th!! I don't think that I have to vote as I'm not on the electoral role, but it is compulsary to vote if you are, otherwise you get fined!! Both of the candidates are idiots in my opinion and I wouldn't have voted for either of them!!

I've got plenty of work on today (well I've done it all now!) so time is flying by quite quickly...thank god!! I'm really looking forward to having the two weeks off over the school holidays. Just need to organise some entertaining stuff for me and Alana to do (and Nick if he's not working).

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate that.
Me and Kelli said we wouldn't get drawn into Idol this time, but inevitably its happened to us again too.
Not sure who my moneys on yet, bit to early to say, but so far I'm not too impressed.

Darren
08/09/04 03:24 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home