Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Tuesday 4th January

So my first day back at work. It was busy enough for me not to be bored out of my brain!! There was post to sort and all the Christmas decorations to take down and put away. There were also invoices to enter onto Quickbooks, so I was kept busy for half the day anyway!

So is everyone else back at work too?

Helsy I can't believe you're going to be here in 4 weeks. God I'd better do something about this weight. Can't have you see me looking this out of shape!! I've made a pact with myself that I'm going to keep off the alcohol and crap food until my birthday, and then you're here so that's a good excuse to pig out and drink lots too!!

Alana's quote for the day

"Daddy, why do you like Prawns so much?"


1 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Babes - can't believe it's only 4wks!! Got my passport this morning you'll be pleased to hear! Know what you mean about the weight - only put on 4lbs over Chrimbo, so should be able to lose it in time, and maybe a bit more too! As Lisa says, it was great seeing the girls yesterday - apart from Kate having a hypo - bad Kate!! But it was lovely to have a chat, and see how much Chloe has grown - not broody, not broody!! Gotta go and sort out internal flights!!! Helsy xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home