Saturday, December 18, 2004

Saturday 18th December

Well today's the day...."The family gathering"!!! I've already organised the ride home (Brother In law is the taxi!!) and we've got plenty of booze lined up too, so I'll take the camera and you can see what the day was like when I upload them.

Alana is really excited about it. She's got her "party clothes" on, and she's ready to eat lots of junky food and open lots of presents!! Helsy, her party top is the one that you bought her last Xmas!! She loves it and wears it at any opportunity!!

My arm is hurting!! I can feel the device just under my skin. There's a large bruise coming up as well. I did go to the gym this morning and did some weights, so I'm not sure if this had anything to do with it....oh well, the things we live with!!

It's going to be 35 degrees today, but at least there's a breeze to dry the sweat!! Then it's going to be rainy and 21 tomorrow....Melbourne hey!!

Last night we went for a drive to look at all the lights on people's houses. There's a large estate in Lilydale and there is a main road that goes for about 2km and has tons of houses who have gone to extremes with Christmas lights. It was amazing. And there were hundreds of families all walking up and down the roads looking at them. Never seen anything like it before!! A real family evening out it was!! People must have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on these lights.....and can you imagine what their electricity bill is going to be??? We did take some photos but they didn't come out very well.

Okay, I'd better go and dry my hair and find something to wear. I'm hoping I've got some clothes that still fit me (party season and all!!!).

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home