Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Tuesday 21st December

Helsy I've now got your lurgy!!!

I was okay yesterday morning, started getting a sore throat late yesterday afternoon, then I've woken up this morning and I can hardly swallow....glands feel like tennis balls!! I'm really achy too. Have only just got out of bed (it's 3.00pm!).

The worst thing is that I really should go into work tomorrow as there is quite a bit to be done and I feel really bad leaving it all for Margaret to do....and there is also a nice top that I want to buy at lunchtime...so I probably should go in!!

It's a beautiful day here today and I can't even enjoy it...2 reasons - first it would look a bit obvious if I went into work with more colour on me, and second, I feel too crappy to lay out in the sun.

I think I'm having some kind of hormonal flushes at the moment. I'm just so hot all the time. Can't wear anything to bed as I sweat like a pig, I'm even finding it warm at work, which is just unbelievable as it's a freezing cold building, so going outside this afternoon is just not an option for me. Maybe it's menopausal??? Am I getting that old already??


1 Comments:

At 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't realise you could catch lurgy over the internet - see, a truly sharing caring friendship!! Off work today too. Went to the docs yesterday and got some drugs. Wish they would start blurry working, I'm aching all over from coughing. Poor Steve is sleepy on the sofabed so that he can get a decent night's sleep. He made me a hot toddy last night - would've thought that, and the two sleeping pills would've led to a good night's sleep - nope - got up at 2pm because I was up all night coughing and spluttering! Hope you're feeling better soon babes. xxx Helsy xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home