Sunday, January 16, 2005

Sunday 16th January

Oh my aching head.....I hang my head in shame - my willpower just wasn't up to it. I gave in to the champagne!!

Kids have now made the house a complete mess. There are chips, and bits of cake all through the house. Luckily we kept them out of the front part and made them stay in the back half, and it's mostly vinyl so fairly easy to clean.

Won't bother you with all the scores from the bowling (okay, I lost!!), but here's some of the photos. The kids all had a great time!











And here's all the cousins back at our place. They're all growing up so quickly!



It rained for most of the day, but stopped when we got to the bowling alley, and it cleared up once we got back to our place.

Looking forward to a very relaxing day today. Don't want to do anything, but have to go and clean up the kitchen as it looks like a bomb's hit it!! I may venture out later for a walk, but only if the weather stays clear.

Ta ra for now!


1 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger Jaykay said...

Glad I could be of help to you :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home