Friday, January 14, 2005

Friday 14th January

Well it's nearly the weekend (1 hour to go!) and I've still got a ton of things to do after work. Got to go and pick up this plasma ball for Alana's birthday, then go and pick her up, then take her to the shopping centre to get her new school shoes, and then go and do some food shopping for her party tomorrow! Phew!

Not really sure what to do for the food though. Probably just buy crap, which I'm sure all the kids will eat!! My biggest problem is that I don't have an oven at the moment (apart from my little weeny one) so hot food is out of the question. I suppose chips, cakes, biscuits, sandwiches will have to do!

Our resident possum has returned, either that or he never left the house at all!! We can still hear it shuffling around in the loft, and of course it can't get out now as Nick has filled up the holes! What to do?

Nothing much to say today, so have a good weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home