Friday, October 01, 2004

Friday 1st October

Oh my aching feet!! Walked round the shops yesterday looking for a hat, or something, to put in my hair for Oaks Day. Finally found one that suited me and it wasn't expensive either!! Margaret is just going to do a few minor changes and it'll look perfect.

And I've got my outfit organised too!! Would you believe that I'm going to wear a dress that I bought in Mark One (yep you read that right!!) with a lovely sheer coat thing over the top. Sounds pretty gruesome, but it looks fantastic. I've still got some lovely black shoes that I bought a couple of years ago and have only worn twice!! So I'm sorted now!! Tally ho and pip pip!!

I'm off up to the city tonight for a girls night out. The girlie expats are all getting together, so that should be a bit of fun. I've been sitting in the sun today, so have managed to get a bit of colour, which looks tons better than that horrible white colour that I go in the winter!!
I'll update the blog tomorrow so that I don't forget anything that happened!!

Jules have you had that baby yet??? I want to go shopping for baby stuff!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home