Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Thursday 21st September

Firstly I have to clarify a couple of things.

Yesterday when I said that I cleaned the house, it wasn't just me, Nick was there too doing his share.

Also, we hadn't planned to go away for the holidays, and I had absolutely no thought of doing so either.

And also when I said that I'd thought that I might be able to have a relaxing break it was before I actually wrote down everything that we wanted to do over the holidays. The list was quite long and I realised that we wern't going to get alot of time to just sit around the house and relax!! That's why I said "like that's going to happen".

So today I got to sit in the sun and relax!! Nick did all the ironing so that I got some time in the sun.

Here's my favourite spot at the moment.



Alana was happily playing in the sandpit while I was sunning myself.



We were going to go to the beach tomorrow, but there's going to be a cool change in the afternoon with thunderstorms and rain, so we've decided to go to the cinema and see Garfield instead.

I got my results back for my Open University....I failed, which I am not too bothered about as I didn't submit all of the assignment. I can re-sit it if I want, but to be honest I'm not sure if I can be bothered. I've got until next May to decide anyway, so if I get some spare time I may do some revision and try and get to grips with it all again.

I do have some other news but I'm going to keep you all in suspense until Thursday or Friday!!

3 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

News? News? What news? Are you pregnant! Haw haw! No seriously, that's not funny as impossible funny, just classic question. Anyway, before I dig my hole bigger..Going to read the riot act to the venue tomorrow, or more importantly our useless duty manager - doesn't even have the courtesy to return calls. Cow. She better pull her finger out, or she's going to have one stroppy bride!!! xx

helsy
22/09/04 06:54 am

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Jaykay said...

Spoke to Jules today - still no appearance from bump. Midwife reckons at least next Tuesday. At least, fingers crossed, it means she can come on Saturday, albeit huge and sober! Looking forward to talking to you on Saturday babes. Love to all xxx

helsy
22/09/04 06:55 am

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Jaykay said...

Spoke to Jules today - still no appearance from bump. Midwife reckons at least next Tuesday. At least, fingers crossed, it means she can come on Saturday, albeit huge and sober! Looking forward to talking to you on Saturday babes. Love to all xxx

helsy
22/09/04 06:55 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home