Monday, September 27, 2004

Monday 27th September

So the weekend went by in a blur.

Helsy, have a great time on your honeymoon. Really wish I could have been there, but I'll catch up on all the goss when I speak to Jules soon. I'm sure it was a great day and I hope that the weather held off for you. Looking forward to photos and video footage.

Went roller skating today. I tried my rollerblades on before I went and they felt a bit tight (and I think I would have fallen flat on my face) so I used the roller skates at the venue. Alana really loves it and has now got her balance so she can go around without falling over too much!! We'll be going again soon and this time I'll take the rollerblades (everyone else is using them so I must fit in with the Jones's).

The BBQ on Saturday was okay. My brother did come over with his 2 girls, and my sister arrived with her 2 girls. Then after the footy, my sister's hubby arrived with their son, so a full house!!

Got quite emotional after talking to Helsy and then Jules on the phone. It made me realise that although we can talk anytime, there's nothing like actually being there!!!
I woke up on Sunday morning feeling pretty crappy, with a massive headache. I think that I'd dehydrated myself at the gym, as I'd done a good workout (running on the treadmill) and although I'd drunk a litre of water at the gym, I didn't drink anything during the day, and then got stuck into the champagne while watching the grand final on the TV.
Happy to report that the team I was barracking for on the day (Port Adelaide) won....so more celebrations!!!

We also went to the cinema and saw "Home on the Range", which Alana was not that interested in. She really wants to see Shark Tales, so I'll have to take her before the start of term next week.

I've also been invited to Oaks Day with work. They invite a few of their customers and some of the staff, which means me!! Need to go and buy a hat now!!

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oK girls I am still with the bump but I am due to go into hospital on Friday night and they will try and induce me on Saturday so with a bit of luck it should all happen this weekend!! Hurrah!! Matt is working on the video as we speak and he is trying to edit it some of the photos he is taking his time cause he wants it too look good but Jay you will have it as soon as its done. Really missed you at the wedding but I can assure you that Hels looked sooo beautiful!!! Right off to have a bath to see if I can bring on contractions. Love you loads

Jules

Jules Dellar
29/09/04 05:02 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home