Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Friday 22nd September

Not feeling too great at the moment. Trying to ignore the cold that's trying to raise it's ugly head, but I keep pushing it to the back of my mind and hopefully it'll just go away!!

I had a couple of hours shopping today. Nick kindly looked after Alana so I could wander round the shops....well actually I ran from shop to shop as I had quite a big list and I had to get back in time to take Alana to the movies.
We went and saw Garfield. It was quite a cute movie and Alana enjoyed it as well.

I'm going up to town tomorrow. Once again Nick is going to look after Alana so I get to cruise all the shops on my own....look out credit card!!

Weather has changed again. It was supposed to be sunny today, but it's been overcast all day and it's going to be showery tomorrow......but that's Melbourne for you!

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey chick - happy shoppin! I've managed to do my back in someone. Just spent 1.5hrs at the osteopath and don't actually feel better! Hope it's going to go away by Saturday. Weather forecast is crap for the weekend :-( but I suppose it doesn't really matter. Anyway, s'posed to be working from home! Back to work. xxx

helsy
23/09/04 02:08 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home