Thursday, September 09, 2004

Thursday 9th September

So the seats at the spinning class haven't got any better since the last time I did it. My calves are also killing me. They were already sore from my doing some skipping, but I've now added to that by spinning too!!! I got up this morning and almost fell on my face as I couldn't put my feet down properly. The pain, oh the pain!!
And to top it all off, I'm thinking of doing another class tonight!!!!

I've been busy at work today. I'm now unofficially the Quality Manager - gone up in the world me!!! Glaxo are in doing an audit of our Quality System, and as I've been updating their documents, I can now be called a Quality Manager!! Don't think there was anyone else around who could do the job at the time, so it was me or nobody!!

Helsy, I so wish I was coming to Barcelona with you all. You must make sure that you get lots of photos and I want the real lowdown on the weekend. Hope the weather's great for you and you have a fantastic time.

2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey chick! Well if you will do the whole exercise malarchy of course you're going to hurt!!! Just got back from my St Tropez! I've been tango'd!! Well I look like that for the moment, but we'll have to wait until tomorrow for the real results! At least I'll be in good company in Barcelona. xx

helsy
10/09/04 05:56 am

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, nearly forgot, I'm gutted that you can't be with us as well. We'd have such a riot wouldn't we. Jules is gutted that she's missing it too! But Karen has promised to take lots of photos so we'll forward them on. You never know, you might get a drunken call over the weekend!! Missing you loads xxx

helsy
10/09/04 06:01 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home