Thursday, August 05, 2004

Thursday 5th August

Thought I'd be getting better by now but I seem to be getting worse. I think I'm starting to lose my voice too. That'll keep Nick happy anyway, not having to listen to me nagging him!!!

I really wanted to go to the gym this morning, but when the alarm went off at 5.45am I couldn't even consider it as I couldn't stop coughing. I was going to go to work today and got up at 7.15 to jump into the shower. Realised that I just wasn't up for it so went back to bed.

Haven't been to the gym since Saturday last week. So much for my free 2 week trial. I'm going to sign up anyway so at least I got a taste of what it's like.

We went to the butchers today and bought $80 worth of meat. For that $80 we got 2kg chicken fillets, a huge bbq plum shoulder roast pork, 5 broccoli & Cheese filled Chicken patties, 5 BBQ Chicken Skewered Kebabs, 2kg lean mince steak and a HUGE, and I mean HUGE leg of lamb.

Alana has another birthday party to go to tomorrow. This time it's at the local bowling alley so I know she's going to enjoy it. Wouldn't mind having a bowl myself!!

Looks like the UK is finally having some real summer weather. Just enjoy it while it lasts - 'cos you know it wont!!

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about the kiss of death! It's been thunder storming it today! Although having said that it's a lovely evening now. Got my cousin's wedding this saturday so I just hope the weather holds out a bit longer, not to mention my week off next week. God I'm looking forward to it. Have had three really busy weeks, so I'm looking forward to a rest more than anything. And wedding arrangements! Get better soon hon. xx


helsy
06/08/04 04:33 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home