Friday, May 07, 2004

Friday 7th May

Weight: 66.4...Okay I'd already eaten breakfast and had a large mug of tea, and I'd been out for a power walk (so muscles pumped!!) so not stressing too much about this.
Lollies/Biscuits: Yep 3 this morning when I got to work to have with my cup of coffee.
Exercise: Certainly did. 50 minute power walk.
Alcohol: No, but definitely hanging out for some.

Yippee, it's Friday. I've got the day off work on Monday so that I can go with Nick to do his theory test for his Ozzie licence. Luckily he doesn't have to do a practical test, just a 32 question multiple choice theory test. I'll keep you informed how he goes. He's studying like mad at the moment as he wants to do really well.

Not going to talk about the house...maybe next week.

We're meeting up with a large bunch of british expats tomorrow for lunch, which should be fun. I've already met quite a few of them from other get togethers, but there will be some new ones that I don't know. Maybe Nick will get to know a few as well.

Got really wound up when I got home last night. Think it was a mixture of everything i.e. house not sold, house we're living in is freezing, my weight gain, no job security yet, and a couple more and poor Nick was right in the firing line so he copped an earful. I did tell him that it wasn't about him and he did understand, bless him.

Nick's talking about buying me a mini disc player for Mother's Day. Sure beats carrying the CD player or the Cassette player when I'm out walking or running, and the quality is 10 times better, and it holds tons of music.

Alana's school had a mother's day stall so the kids could buy things for their mums. Alana bought me a candle with Happy Mothers Day on it and also a bright green pen with a little head and lots of hair on the top. She's decided that she likes the pen herself so she's going to keep it now!! I'd even given her $10 to take with her and she ends up only spending $2.50!! Must remember to take the $10 note out of her purse, otherwise she'll probably lose it.

Have a great weekend you lot.

2 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh chick

This is the first time I've had a chance to look at this. What a fab way to keep in contact. Keep it up. And you stick to your guns with your diet girl. Well done you! I'm doing complete cr*p, so will have to do better.

Anyway, take care for now and I'll be in touch soon.

Helsyxx

Hels
07/05/04 08:49 am

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Jaykay said...

Thanks buddy. Wasn't sure anyone was actually reading it, but it's so much easier to post this daily rather than trying to do a huge email to everyone.

Miss you tons

 

Post a Comment

<< Home