Friday, April 30, 2004

Friday 30th April

Weight: 66.2 (WTF)
Biscuits/Lollies: Okay 6 biscuits yesterday and a packet of chocolate bullets....it's a very stressful time at the moment!
Exercise: Rain and Thunderstorms yesterday eveing and this morning, so NO.

Haven't heard anything about the house yet, so I can only assume that it's not going to happen today, but saying that it's only 5am in the UK, so we may get a phone call tonight to say that it's all done and completed. Now wouldn't that be cause for celebration and a good excuse to have a drink.

I've been checking out real estate websites and I've seen a couple of nice houses that are in our price range. God I wish this money would hurry up and come through so that we can at least put in an offer on one.

As mentioned above, we had a massive thunderstorm last night which went on forever. Torrential rain, which is really needed, but enough now. I'm freezing to death and just can't get warm, so some sun and warmth would be good. Nick wants me to wear socks to bed as my feet are like blocks of ice and he won't let me near him until they're warm!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home