Thursday, May 06, 2004

Thursday 6th May

Weight: 66.2....again!
Lollies/Biscuits: Okay another 2 biscuits this morning and I'm currently working my way througha packet of chocolate bullets.....can't help myself
Exercise: Yey...out at 6.30 this morning for a 50 minute power walk.

I've totally given up on the house now. I'm not even going to ask anymore. Nick can just surprise me one day with the news and that'll be that.

My biggest gripe is that the longer the house doesn't sell, the longer we have to stay in the rented house. It's so bloody cold in this house that I have to wear socks to bed and have to huddle round the heater at night. Even the sun doesn't really warm up the house, not even when it's really hot. Can't wait for ducted heating in all rooms...that'll be a must have when looking for new houses.

Now with regards to the circuit training last night...it didn't happen. I decided that I really didn't want to walk home in the dark...yeah yeah, I'm a bit of a woos at the end of the day, but I really don't like walking in the dark. Never know who might jump out at you. Take for example the old woman who was mugged in broad daylight on the same road that I would've walked home on. She died in hospital the following day from her injuries. Admittedly she had just withdrawn $4,000 from her bank account so I have a feeling the mugger knew this and followed her, but even so, it was in broad daylight!!

So we have now decided that Nick needs to find a cheap run around car so that I don't have to rely on him, and we can both do our own thing if we need both cars. Just need to have a look around and see what's out there. Should be able to find something around $2,000 that'll get him from point A to B without breaking down!!

I've managed to get through the first 3 weeks of Open University and I've already completed the assignment...not sure if it's right or not, but it's done so just need to send it off now. Then the wait until the results come back...very nail biting stuff!!

It's Mothers Day on Sunday so we're going to take Alana to tennis in the morning and then we're going to organise a picnic and go for a drive somewhere nice. Going to be a lovely weekend too. The weather has improved again and the sun is shining. Should stay that way until late next week. No excuse not to go for a run or walk on the weekend either. Just need motivation!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home