Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Wednesday 5th May

Weight: 66.2...still
Biscuits/Lollies: Packet of choc bullets yesterday afternoon and 2 biscuits already today
Exercise: Planning on doing a circuit training class tonight (will let you know if it happened tomorrow)
Alcohol: No, but can't wait for Saturday to have a glass (or two) of champagne

Well I've given up now on ever selling our house. Nick's dad still hasn't heard anything so he's now looking into finding another agent if we don't hear by tomorrow. Not going to give it another thought today as I don't want to stress any more than I already am. I'm sure my blood pressure is in the not very good category. Must be why I'm still getting spots on my chin....not good!!

Had my hair highlighted and trimmed last night. It was great to catch up with Kerry again and we had a real chinwag, putting the world to rights. I've put a long fringe back into the front of my hair as I felt as if my face was looking really drawn with it being all one length. Only down side is that I will need to use the straighteners to straighten the fring each morning. The things we do for vanity!!

As mentioned above, I am going to go to a circuit training class tonight. Alana does gymnastics at the Leisure Centre from 5.20 - 6.20pm and the circuit training class starts at 6.30, so I should make the most of the fact that I'm already there. Nick will take Alana home and I can run home when I've finished the class. I know it's going to be dark but it's a main road and it's pretty well lit so I should be safe. I'll take my mobile phone anyway....on second thoughts I might walk home as I'll probably be so wrecked after doing the class I probably won't be able to run anyway!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home