Monday, December 13, 2004

Monday 13th December

We've had some really weird weather over the last week. There has been a thunderstorm every day for the last week, followed by a huge deluge of rain, and then the sun comes out again and it drys everything out. Good for the plants, but not so good for me as the grass grows that much quicker!!

Nick has now pulled down the wall and cleaned the place up and we now have a very large room at the back of the house. It's going to look great when it's been painted, we've put a nice comfy lounge suite in there, and we choose which BIG TV to put on the wall!!

I finally got round to writing out all of our Xmas cards, so you should all get something in the mail soon!! I think next year I'm going to send e-cards instead!!

I've got my doctor's appointment on Thursday to get my little "thing" put in my arm. Not sure what to call it (apart from the proper name!!) but I'll let you know how I get on.

The Christmas rush has now started at all the major shopping centres. I'm so proud of myself that I've done all the christmas shopping that I'm going to do, apart from food, so I can just sit back and watch everyone else run around like idiots!!

I have blisters on my hands from digging!! I hate gardening I've decided, and once I've put these plants in, I'm not going to do anything more than just pull out weeds and mow the lawns. Everything else can stay as it is!!


1 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god - i am here, finally! i got your email the other day j, and have finally got around to reading this. sorry i've been so slack. it's been fab reading about your life, and i am so pleased everything seems to be working out ok - there are some lovely photos of you all on there - love the one of alana at the school fun day. i have some more photos of helsy's wedding done on my system now, so i'll mail them to you. i promise to keep checking in on you - and i'm glad your pressies have arrived safely - no squeezing! love kate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home