Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Wednesday 15th December

First of all I'd like to say a big HELLO to Katie Pops, who finally made it. Welcome to Oz Kate. Hope you enjoy the ramblings!!

Next I'd like to confirm that I've received the parcel girls. They're now sitting happily under the tree. Can't wait for Xmas Day to open them....I didn't peek, honestly. And I was going to give your prezzies to Hels to take back, but I've realised, now that I've bought them, that they're going to be a bit too bulky for her to put in her suitcase, so I'm going to send them Seamail (just too expensive to send them Airmail). If I send them now, they'll get there in about 6 weeks time, so you can all get together for a late Xmas with me!! Kate/Jules I'll probably send them to you as Helsy will be over here!!

It's Alana's last day at school tomorrow, then she has her summer holidays. She'll start back on the 27th January. We now have to keep her entertained until then!! I was going to have time off till the 10th January, but we've decided to try and make up some time so I'm going back to work on the 4th January. It'll be nice and quiet so I can surf the internet to my heart's content!!

Work has been very busy, which is good I suppose. It does make the day go quickly so I shouldn't complain. (Never happy am I???).

Some nice warm weather coming up again (about time too!!). It's amazing how much better a bit of sun can make you feel. (I'm sure I suffer from SAD).




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home