Monday, October 04, 2004

Monday 4th October

Well my first day in the "new" job. Took me ages to clear up the reception desk. The girl was a real hoarder and there was tons of stuff that I threw out.

Saying that, I've been told that I'm getting a new desk and I can rearrange everything to how I'd like it.....yippee!!!

Alana is now right into Irish dancing!! She saw it on one of her Wiggles videos and she's totally besotted with it now. I've just bought Lord of the Dance on Ebay and she's had it on since she got home from school!! Luckily by the time I got home, she was in the bath....phew!!!

Still can't believe Jules has now had her baby. Told you it was going to be a girl!!
It's really brought back tons of memories of when Alana was born - wouldn't want to go through it again though....think once was enough for me!!
And I just realised I can now go shopping for baby stuff....look out credit card!!

Nick's been for another interview today. This was for a Driver for a small local company - he's already made sure that the company is a reputable one and has all the right laws and legislations in place!! He'll probably hear within the next few days if he's been successful...more finger crossing!!





I'm back at work tomorrow, but the good news is that the young girl who was working there has now been made redundant, so I'm stepping into her shoes and will at least be a bit busier than before.
Therefore I'm probably not going to be able to do my blog until the evening, so J2 you may have to wait until after lunch to log on and get the days gossip!!


1 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Babes. Been great catching up with your bloggy thingy and well done with all the photos! Hope that you're still at the same company as I've emailed you the password to the website for the wedding photos. password is the new surname and the date of the wedding. Let me know if you have any probs. xx

helsy
05/10/04 03:05 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home