Thursday, April 29, 2004

Thursday 29th April

Weight: 65.6 (see below for reason)
Biscuits: 4 1/2 Tim Tam Biscuits last night
Exercise: No (lazy cow that I am)



Well Jules sent me some photos today of the girlie night last weekend. Lucy has grown so much, she's a real little girl now with the cutest pigtails too. But where's the photo of all of you together???

Took Alana to gymnastics last night. She really enjoyed it too, and as this is the second night, she understood what to do and how to do it too.

There's talk of the house completing on Friday, but I'm not going to hold my breath as it never seems to work out that way. If it does complete I'll be on the phone to the money people to transfer it straight out here so we can seriously start looking for a house to buy.

Weather is nice again. Sunny and 21 degrees today so the washing should dry on the line.

Back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home