Thursday, February 24, 2005

Thursday 24th February

I know, I know, it's been ages since I updated the blog.

So much has happened since I last updated. Helsy & Steve came back to Melbourne last Thursday and left on Monday.
Since then we've had some fantastic weather. Think they brought the crappy weather with them and have now taken it back to the UK (thank god for that!). At least it didn't rain every day!!

We've been doing some touristy stuff while they've been here. Went on Puffing Billy, have been grape grazing (lots of alcohol there!), we went to the footy and saw my team get thrashed (no more on that one!) and we found a very posh restaurant to eat at on St Kilda beach.

I'm now an Aunty again. Daniel William was born on the 10th February weighing in at 8lb 15oz. Another son for my brother Jeff and his wife Sue. As they're in Sydney I'm not sure when I'll actually see him, but I've been sent a baby photo, so at least I know what he looks like.

Went to the movies last night (freebie tickets through Virgin Credit Card) and saw the movie Hitch . A very pleasant, enjoyable movie which doesn't tax the brain at all!

Haven't done any more to the house. The electrician was supposed to come and finish the lights, but we haven't heard back from him. Think Nick is going to chase him up today. Then we can get the walls plastered and paint them.

So that's about it from me. How are you all doing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home