Friday, February 25, 2005

Friday 25th February

It's Friday.....yippee!!

The sun was supposed to come out today, but so far it hasn't made an appearance. We've been led to believe that it's going to be a nice weekend, but judging by today, it may not happen!

I'm doing the school clean up morning tomorrow. If we (the parents) don't do one of the allocated days (there's about 6 or 8 of them) we have to fork out $60, so one morning's work isn't going to kill me. Also the first one for the year is normally the easiest as there's not too much to do apart from a bit of sweeping, weed pulling and rubbish picking up.

Still haven't got around to planting all my new plants in the spot that I ripped out all of the Agapanthus. I'm slowly killing all the ones that I bought as well. Keep forgetting to water them, and as they're underneath the decking I don't see them to remember to water them. But if I leave them out then they're going to get damaged by the sun...can't win either way really. Best thing to do would be to pull my finger out and get the whole thing sorted and plant them!! Will need to rent one of those mini skips and also do it on a weekend when it's not going to rain (like this weekend really!).
Note to self: must go and buy a new fork as I keep bending them.....well Agapanthus are right little buggers to get out..have you seen the length of their roots???

Alana has now moved herself into the guest bedroom as she likes sleeping in the Queen size bed. She says that she'll move back into her room when we have guests over, otherwise she wants to sleep in the big bed! Think we're going to buy her a double bed for christmas! Just hope it fits into her bedroom....

Alana's quote of the day: "I want to be an adult Mummy"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home